MODEL 50P FLEX POWER ROLLER
Pneumatic 18 GA. Cleat Nailer
When comfort and control are a priority, you can depend on the Powernail Model 50P Power Roller. Outfitted with the new Tri-Glide Power Roller, this cleat nailer now delivers speed, comfort and accuracy while protecting delicate edges and finishes. The 50P FLEX Power Roller foot adjusts from 3/4″ to 3/8″ and is suitable for domestic and exotic hardwoods.
50P Series nailers use a thinner 18 Gauge cleat that is less likely to split the tongue on thinner woods. It is also recommended for flooring that is a very hard species like hickory. Many of the hard exotics available today require a thinner cleat to penetrate without splitting the tongue.
Nailer package includes a mallet, lube oil, 2 Allen wrenches.
- Installs 3/4″, 5/8″, 1/2″ and 3/8″ (19 mm to 9 mm)
- The all new adjustable Tri-Glide Power Roller
- Prevents edge-crush and fracturing of prefinished floor
- Uses Powercleats 1-3/4″ to 1″ (45 mm to 25 mm)
- No Pads or Shims
- Includes 3MI Mallet
- One year warranty (Ten year warranty on body)
- Long Handle: 17 inches (overall nailer height)
- Extra Long Handle: 21 inches (overall nailer height)
Short Channel : 100 cleats capacity
Long Channel: 200 cleats capacity
- Operating Pressure: 80-110 PSI
- Dimensions: 16" L x 5.5" W x 17" H
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Mfg. Model: 50P FLEX Power Roller
- Mfg. Part Number: 50PFLEXPR
18 Gauge Powercleats®
|Nail Length||5-Pack Part #||Nail Quantity||1 Pallet Qty|