MODEL 50P FLEX
Pneumatic 18 GA. Cleat Nailer
The most versatile hardwood flooring nailer in the industry, the Model 50P FLEX installs solid, bamboo, exotic, and engineered flooring. Mechanically adjusts from 3/8” to 3/4” without the need for pads or shims.
50P Series nailers use a thinner 18 Gauge cleat that is less likely to split the tongue on thinner woods. It is also recommended for flooring that is a very hard species like hickory. Many of the hard exotics available today require a thinner cleat to penetrate without splitting the tongue.
Nailer package includes a mallet, lube oil, 2 Allen wrenches, extra driving blade and users manual. Specify handle length when ordering (LS, SS, XLS).
- Installs 3/4″, 5/8″, 1/2″ and 3/8″ (19 mm to 9 mm)
- Adjustable FLEX Foot
- Powercleats 1-3/4″ to 1″ (45 mm to 25 mm)
- No Pads or Shims
- Includes 3MI Mallet
- 1 year warranty on entire nailer
- 10 year warranty (on body only)
- Operating Pressure: 80-110 PSI
- Dimensions: 16" L x 5.5" W x 17" H
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Mfg. Model: 50P FLEX
- Mfg. Part Number: 50PFLEX
18 Gauge Powercleats®
|Nail Length||5-Pack Part #||Nail Quantity||1 Pallet Qty|