MODEL 50P FLEX POWER ROLLER
Pneumatic 18 GA. Cleat Nailer
The Powernail FLEX Power Roller delivers speed, comfort and accuracy while gliding on 6 precision bearings. The 18 gauge cleat is designed to reduce cracking or splitting of the tongue. The FLEX foot adjusts from 3/4″ to 3/8″ and is suitable for domestic and exotic hardwoods.
50P Series nailers use a thinner 18 Gauge cleat that is less likely to split the tongue on thinner woods. It is also recommended for flooring that is a very hard species like hickory. Many of the hard exotics available today require a thinner cleat to penetrate without splitting the tongue.
Nailer package includes a mallet, lube oil, 2 Allen wrenches, extra driving blade and users manual. Specify handle length when ordering (LS, SS, XLS).
- Installs 3/4″, 5/8″, 1/2″ and 3/8″ (19 mm to 9 mm)
- Adjustable FLEX Foot with 6 Urethane covered bearings
- Uses Powercleats 1-3/4″ to 1″ (45 mm to 25 mm)
- No Pads or Shims
- Includes 3MI Mallet
- 1 year warranty on entire nailer
- 10 year warranty (on body only)
- Short Handle: 11 inches (overall nailer height)
- Long Handle: 17 inches (overall nailer height)
- Extra Long Handle: 21 inches (overall nailer height)
Short Channel : 100 cleats capacity
Long Channel: 200 cleats capacity
- Operating Pressure: 80-110 PSI
- Dimensions: 16" L x 5.5" W x 17" H
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Mfg. Model: 50P FLEX Power Roller
- Mfg. Part Number: 50PFLEXPR
18 Gauge Powercleats®
|Nail Length||5-Pack Part #||Nail Quantity||1 Pallet Qty|