Pneumatic 18 GA. Cleat Nailer
The Model 50P is recommended for use on 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″ and 3/4″ Tongue and Groove flooring. The 50P is your best choice for installing some of the harder, 3/4″ exotics such as bamboo and other solid or engineered wood flooring.
The Model 50P uses a thinner 18 Gauge cleat that is less likely to split the tongue on thinner woods. It is also recommended for flooring that is a very hard species like hickory. Many of the hard exotics available today require a thinner cleat to penetrate without splitting the tongue.
Nailer package includes a mallet, lube oil, 2 Allen wrenches, shims, extra driving blade and users manual. Specify handle length when ordering (LS, SS, XLS).
- Installs 3/4″, 5/8″, 1/2″ and 3/8″ (19 mm to 9 mm)
- Powercleats 1-3/4″ to 1″ (45 mm to 25 mm)
- Includes 3MI Mallet
- 1 year warranty on entire nailer
- 10 year warranty (on body only)
- Short Handle: 11 inches (overall nailer height)
- Long Handle: 17 inches (overall nailer height)
- Extra Long Handle: 21 inches (overall nailer height)
Short Channel : 100 cleats capacity
Long Channel: 200 cleats capacity
- Operating Pressure: 80-110 PSI
- Mfg. Model: 50P
- Mfg. Part Number: 50P
18 Gauge Powercleats®
|Nail Length||5-Pack Part #||Nail Quantity||1 Pallet Qty|