Pneumatic 18 GA. Cleat Nailer
The 50P is recommended for use on 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″ and 3/4″ Tongue and Groove flooring. The Model 50P with 18 gauge Powercleats is your best choice for installing some of the harder, 3/4″ exotics such as bamboo and other solid or engineered wood flooring.
The model 50P uses a thinner 18 gauge cleat that is less likely to split the tongue on thinner woods. It is also recommended for flooring that is a very hard species like hickory. Many of the hard exotics available today require a thinner cleat to penetrate without splitting the tongue.
- Installs 3/4″, 5/8″, 1/2″ and 3/8″ (19 mm to 9 mm)
- Powercleats 1-3/4″ to 1″ (45 mm to 25 mm)
- Includes 3MI Mallet
- 1 year warranty on entire nailer
- 10 year warranty (on body only)
- Operating Pressure: 80-110 PSI
- Mfg. Model: 50P
- Mfg. Part Number: 02-50P00LSW
18 Gage Powercleats®
- 1-3/4″ Mfg. Part #: L-175185
- 1-1/2″ Mfg. Part #: L-150185
- 1-1/4″ Mfg. Part #: L-125185